Festive Zesty Regal Smoked Salmon Salad
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 6
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 100g of Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small zucchini, shaved into ribbons
- 100g of salad greens
- 2 handfuls rocket leaves
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate, arils
- Shavings of parmesan cheese, to taste
- 100g of sour cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped finely
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
1. Prepare the dressing by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Slice avocados into long slices. Add avocado to a bowl along with dressing and lightly mix to coat avocado.
3. Using a vegetable peeler to peel the zucchini length ways into thin ribbons.
Assemble the salad:
1. Put greens and rocket onto a large salad plate.
2. Roll zucchini ribbons on to spirals and arrange over the greens.
3. Place creamy avocado slices on the top. Transfer any leftover sour cream dressing into a small bowl to serve on the side.
4. Cut Regal Cold Smoked Salmon into bite sized pieces and scatter over the top.
5. Garnish with extra orange zest, pomegranate and Parmesan shavings.