Regal Smoked Salmon Bake
- Difficulty: Medium
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 50g butter
- 3 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup Self-raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon or black pepper, seasoning
- 3 spring onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup small red capsicum, diced
- 300g Regal Smoked Salmon
- 100g mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 100g Feta Cheese, (well crumbled)
- smoked paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 250C. Put butter in the bottom of a large ovenproof dish to melt for a few minutes while oven starts to heat.
- Beat eggs, add milk. Continue beating. Add flour and lemon pepper and mix in, do not over beat at this stage.
- Fold in spring onions and capsicum, pour mixture into dish. Bake in pre-heated oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and arrange mushrooms on top, then smoked salmon slices.
- Top with feta cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Return to oven for a further 10 minutes, before serving.
Serve with a salad of mesclun greens and vinaigrette dressing.