Smoked Salmon Pasta with Crème Fraiche and White Wine Sauce
- 4 x 100g packs of Regal Wood Roasted Salmon
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1/5 cup olive oil
- 1 packet pasta, of your choice
- 1 glass white wine
- 300ml crème fraiche
- half a handful fresh parsley
- parmesan cheese, for topping
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the onion and garlic for a few minutes in olive oil.
- Add the glass of wine and simmer on a low heat for five minutes.
- Add in the creme fraiche and stir slowly.
- Add in half the parsley.
- Break the Regal King Salmon into chunks and add to the sauce.
- Meanwhile cook your pasta to the directions of the packet (make sure you have salted the water).
- Once cooked drain the pasta and add 1/4 of the pasta water to the sauce.
- Mix your pasta through the sauce.
- Serve into bowls and top with parmesan and parsley.