Regal Smoked Salmon Baked Potatoes
- 200g of Regal Wood Roasted King Salmon
- 4 large agria potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cracked pepper
- 200g of sour cream
- 2 teaspoons of horseradish, optional
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped
- 20g of butter
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Rice bran oil for frying onions
Heat oven to 220ºC fan bake and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Rub olive oil over the potatoes, top with salt and pepper and place on the prepared tray. Prick the tops of the potatoes with a fork three times.
Bake for 1.5 hours or until potatoes are soft and cooked through.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the sour cream with the horseradish and half the the chives and dill.
To shallow fry the onions, pour enough oil into a saucepan until it’s 1cm in depth. Bring to a medium heat and add the onion, fry until crispy and golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a plate lined with paper towels to drain the oil.
Cut a cross into the tops of each potato and top with butter, sour cream mixture, chunks of Regal smoked salmon, herbs and fried onions. Season with salt and pepper.