Smoked Salmon Green Goddess Salad
Green goddess dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 35g cashew nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/3 cup baby spinach leaves
- handful chives, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 400g Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 1/4 savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 Lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 , torn into 2cm pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
In a blender or food processor, blitz together all of the dressing ingredients until a smooth paste forms. If the dressing appears too thick, add a little extra lemon juice and olive oil. Then set aside.
Heat the oven to 200ºC fan bake and line an oven tray with baking paper. Place the torn up pita bread onto the tray and drizzle over olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Evenly spread out on the tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
In a serving bowl, layer the salad ingredients. Serve the dressing alongside or tossed through.