Regal Smoked Salmon Superfood Salad
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 200g of Regal Wood Roasted Salmon
- 2 cups baby kale leaves
- 2/3 cups quinoa
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, or 1 tbsp sesame seeds or both
- 100g snow peas, sautéed
Coconut Miso Dressing:
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 garlic, clove,, crushed
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, or honey
- 2 tbsp tahini paste, or cashew butter
Prepare ahead of time:
Cook quinoa according to packet instructions. Let it cool down and store in the fridge.
Into a blender add in all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Alternatively, whisk or hand beat together until smooth.
Roughly chop snow peas and sauté in a pan with water for 1-2 minutes.
Into a large dish add in cooked quinoa, kale leaves, red onion, snow peas and coconut flakes / sesame seeds.
Use you hands or two forks to break up the Regal wood roasted salmon fillet. Add to the top of the salad.
Drizzle the dressing over the top.
Gently mix all together. And serve straight away.