Regal Smoked Salmon Rolls
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 200g of Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 3 cups of fresh salad greens
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 80g of rice noodles, thin
- 1 spring onion, sliced finley
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 8 round rice paper wrappers
- 60ml water
- 30ml fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp chilli flakes, or 1 fresh chilli chopped
- 1 garlic, clove, crushed
Makes 8 rolls.
- Cook rice noodles by dropping the noodles into a small pot of boiling water. Cook noodles for a minute to soften. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Prep the fresh ingredients - julienne carrot, chop coriander and spring onion.
- Make the dipping sauce by adding all dressing ingredients into a small pot on low heat. Simmer in until the coconut sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool down.
Assemble the rolls:
- Fill a large tray / dish with warm water (big enough to fit the rice paper rolls).
- Dip one rice paper sheet into the warm water for about 30 seconds.
- Place onto a clean damp tea towel.
- Place a slice of Regal cold smoked salmon into the middle. Place rice noodles, carrot, salad leaves, coriander and spring onion on top.
- Roll up the spring roll and place onto a serving plate.
- Repeat until you have used up all the ingredients.
- Transfer dipping sauce into a small bowl.
- Serve straight away.