Regal Wood Roasted Salmon & Feta Muffins
- 200g of , flaked
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 300g plain flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup of edam cheese, grated
- 1 egg, size 7
- 80mls of rice bran oil
- 250mls of milk
- 100g of feta, cubed
Heat oven to 200ºC and grease a 12 hole muffin tin.
Heat olive oil in a small sauté pan over a medium heat. Add the diced red onion and fry for 4 minutes or until translucent but not yet brown. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, whisk the flour and baking powder. Add the salt, pepper, herbs and cheese, stir to combine. Add the egg, oil and milk and mix thoroughly. Fold through the onions, flaked Regal King salmon and feta.
Spoon into muffin holes and bake for 20 minutes.