Christmas Regal Salmon with Cranberry and Almond Crust
- 1 whole Regal Marlborough King Salmon Fillet
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, fresh
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons reduced salt margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated
- cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Place the salmon skin side down in a large oven dish
- Combine breadcrumbs, cranberries, almonds, parsley, thyme and lemon zest in a medium bowl.
- Add the melted margarine and blend well. Season with pepper
- Spoon the mixture evenly onto the salmon.
- Press gently to adhere.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the topping is golden and salmon is just cooked through.