Nadia Lim's Hot Smoked Salmon Pizza
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Oven temperature: 220° C
Rate this recipe
- 1 pizza base
- 1 can crushed tomato, drained
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella, grated
- ½ punnet cherry tomato, halved
- 200g Regal Sundried Tomato & Basil Hot Smoked Salmon
- 1-2 tablespoons capers, drained, cut in half
- ¼ small red onion, very finely sliced
- 8 -10 basil leaves
- handful rocket leaves
Lemon & Horseradish crème :
- 2 tablespoons crème fraiche
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1/2 lemon juice
Preheat oven to 220°C. If you have one, preheat a pizza stone in the oven. Otherwise, preheat a baking tray.
1. Mix drained crushed tomatoes, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, oregano and thyme in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
2. Mix horseradish and crème fraiche together and set aside.
3. Lay pizza base on a sheet of baking paper. Spread the tomato sauce over the base, leaving an edge for the crust. Sprinkle over mozzarella and arrange cherry tomatoes on top.
4. Carefully lift up the baking paper with the pizza on top and place on hot preheated stone or tray, then carefully slide baking paper away, using a fish slice to help you. Cook the pizza until the base is crisp, 8-10 minutes.
5. Take out of the oven and arrange flakes of salmon on top, followed by caperberries, red onion, rocket and basil. Finish with a drizzle of horseradish crème over the top. Slice and serve!