Miso glazed salmon and soba noodle salad
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
Miso dressing and glaze:
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh grated
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 400g Regal Salmon Fillets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 270g soba noodles
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soy beans, frozen
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds, toasted
In a small bowl, combine miso dressing ingredients. Brush half of the dressing over the salmon fillets, set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat vegetable oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Fry salmon fillets, skin side up for 2 - 3 minutes or until golden brown. Gently flip and fry for a further 5 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
Bring a pot of salted water to the boil, add the soba noodles and cook until al dente. Drain, run under cold water, then drain again.
Bring another large pot of salted water to the boil, add the broccoli, beans and soybeans and cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are just cooked. Drain, run under cold water, then drain again.
In a large bowl, combine noodles and green vegetables. Add the remaining miso dressing and toss to combine. Break salmon into bite-sized chunks and add to salad, gently fold through. Finish with spring onion and toasted black sesame seeds.