Nectarine, Asparagus and Regal Salmon Summer Salad
- 8 asparagus, spears
- 4 nectarines, stones discarded and sliced into wedges
- 120g rocket leaves
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 300g Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 100g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 pomegranate, seeds of
- 50g pistachio nuts, roasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- rock salt and ground black pepper
Bring a saucepan of water to a simmer. Add the asparagus and cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Immediately drain and submerge in cold water.
In a large serving bowl, toss together asparagus, rocket, nectarines and shallots. Top with ribbons of cold smoked salmon, goats cheese, pomegranate seeds and pistachios.
In a jar, shake together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, cracked pepper and sea salt. Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving.