Regal Smoked Salmon Nachos
- 212g tortilla chips
- 1-2 avocados, firm, ripe
- 200g Regal Manuka Smoked Salmon
- 225g tomatoes
- 1 red peppers, seeds removed, diced
- 1 red chilli, stalk removed, diced
- 1 green chilli, stalk removed, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 3 limes, juice & zest of
- chipotle or chilli sauce, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C
Lay the nachos on a large baking tray with sides, allowing space between each chip. If using fresh corn tortillas, cut into quarters and lay on a tray. Place in oven and bake for 3-4 minutes until crispy first.
Make a quick salsa, by dicing up the tomatoes, bell pepper, red and green chillis, mint leaves and lime zest and juice.
Peel and slice avocado into thin small slices. Arrange 1-2 pieces on each corn chip. Top with slices of Regal Smoked Salmon. Place in oven to warm for 3-5 minutes.
Spoon over the fresh mint and chilli salsa, and then drizzle dish with a smokey chipotle or chill sauce.
Serve immediately, while warm with extra lime wedges.