Smoked Salmon Bruschetta with Pickled Radishes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 8
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 200g sour cream
- 2 Tbsp horseradish, grated
- 1 lemon, rind, finely rated
- 1 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 8 slices sourdough or ciabatta
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 200g Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- rock salt and ground black pepper
- radish micro greens, optional
Put the radishes that have been finely cut tightly together in a jar.
In a saucepan, combine the apple cider vinegar, water, caster sugar, salt, and garlic slices. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer once all sugar has dissolved. Before serving, let the mixture completely cool after pouring it over the vegetables.
Combine the sour cream, horseradish, lemon rind, chives, and dill in a small bowl.
Toast the bread slices before covering each with a thick layer of the sour cream mixture. Add smoked salmon, pickled cucumber, and red onion on top. Add radish microgreens and dill as garnish. Season with salt and pepper.