Smoked Salmon Spaghetti
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 1 packet spaghetti
- 1/3 cup pasta water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup cream
- 200 g Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 1 small bunch asparagus, steamed (optional)
- handful fresh dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Prepare pasta according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Add olive oil to a large non-stick pan and heat over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pasta water, lemon juice, zest and spinach. Turn up the heat to bring to a boil, until the pasta water has reduced.
- Gradually add the cream, stirring through.
- Drain the pasta and add to the creamy sauce. Roughly chop the smoked salmon and gently fold through.
- Add the asparagus and dill, gently toss.
- Transfer to bowls and garnish with salt, pepper and sesame seeds.