Jerk Salmon Fillets with Spicy Mango Salad
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 640 grams Regal Salmon Fillets, roughly 160 grams each
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, small, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lime, Zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
Spicy Mango Salad:
- 2 mangos, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into thin ribbons
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, fresh
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Pour over salmon fillets, cover and set aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Bring barbecue grill to a medium heat.
In a bowl, combine all salad ingredients and gently toss. Set aside.
Place salmon fillets flesh side down onto the grill and cook for 2 - 3 minutes or until golden. Gently turn on to skin side and grill for a further 6 - 7 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Serve salmon fillets with mango salad and lime wedges.