Regal Smoked Salmon Mediterranean Orzo Salad
- Difficulty: Medium
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 200g of Regal Salmon Hot Smoked
- 1 cup orzo pasta, (uncooked)
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, approx. 1 cup
- 80g feta
- 1/3 cup black olives, pitted
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (1tbsp)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 garlic, clove, crushed
- Good pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook orzo pasta as per packet instructions (approx. 8 minutes in salted boiling water).
- Prep the salad ingredients. Cut cherry tomatoes in half, slice olives and finely slice spring onion and parsley. Remove seeds from cucumber and dice into small pieces.
- Once orzo has cooked, transfer to a large bowl to cool down for 30-60 minutes.
- Make the dressing by combining olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic and salt and pepper together.
- Assemble the salad - add all salad ingredients into the large bowl, crumble feta over the top and drizzle some of the dressing over. Gently mix together. Top with Regal wood roasted salmon pieces and drizzle over some dressing, to taste.