Regal Maple Smoked Salmon Potato Salad
- 700g of baby potatoes
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 4 gherkins, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper
- 200g of Regal Maple Hot Smoked Salmon, broken into chunks
Place the potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and set aside until cool.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chopped herbs, mustard, onion, gherkin, capers and cracked pepper. Add the cold potatoes and toss to combine. Fold through half of the salmon and place on a serving plate. Top with remaining salmon and extra dill.