Regal Smoked Salmon Entertaining Platter
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 6
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
Our top picks for a delicious entertaining platter:
- Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- Regal Salmon Hot Smoked
- black olives or green Spanish olives
- edam cheese or creamy blue cheese or swiss cheese
- pistachio nuts or pine nuts
- fresh blueberries
The best platters are bursting with multiple combinations of textures and flavours to satisfy the diverse tastes of your guests. Salty and sweet, creamy and crunchy, hot and cold - these different combos make for an aesthetically pleasing and delectable arrangement.
Want to create the perfect platter? Tick all the boxes off of this checklist and you will:
- Anchor with a protein - wood roasted and cold smoked salmon elevate your platter and give guests a divine melt-in-your-mouth dining experience.
- Choose an assortment of your favourite crackers - we love seed-based crackers that give an extra crunch.
- Select 1 to 2 cheeses, hard or soft - we’ve chosen brie, it's a classic.
- Include a dip or sauce - we’ve chosen a beetroot hummus to complement our cheese selection.
- Arrange a variety of fruits and veggies - grapes, blueberries and cherry tomatoes are perfect for large gatherings and strawberries and kiwifruit bring a pop of gorgeous colour.
- Detail with something salty - add a salty or briny element like olives and nuts to bring balance to your platter.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary - this extra touch just makes your platter look all the more appetising!
But do you want to know the real secret to a perfect platter? It’s all about WHO you bring to the table.
A bit of good food and good company are all you need for a great get together!