Wood Roasted Salmon Tom Yum Pizza
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Oven temperature: 200° C
Rate this recipe
- 200g Double Manuka Wood Roasted Salmon
- 1 good quality pizza base
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons tom yum paste, (alter depending on strength)
- 200g fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 5 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 vine tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime
- sea salt
Preheat oven to 200ºC and line a baking tray.
In a small bowl, combine tomato paste and tom yum paste. Smear over the pizza base.
Top with mozzarella, vegetables and chunks of hot smoked salmon. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Cut into 6 pieces and scatter over basil and coriander leaves. Finish with a squeeze of lime juice and a pinch of salt.