Easy Regal BBQ Salmon Skewers
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Pinch of black pepper
- 500g of Regal King Fresh Fillets
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 2 cm pieces
- pineapple, cut into chunks
In to a container with a lid, add in the marinade ingredients and whisk together to combine.
Cut the fresh salmon into pieces and remove any bones.
Add the salmon into the container and close with the lid. Give it a shake to get the salmon coated in marinade. Put it in the fridge for an hour.
Prep the capsicum, onion and pineapple.
Thread onto skewers.
Cook on the BBQ or in a skillet. Pour over any leftover marinade juice to caramelise.