Regal Cold Smoked Salmon with Yoghurt, Feta, & Cucumber Salad
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 6
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 lemon, zest only
- rock salt and ground black pepper
- 1 small loaf sourdough, sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 telegraph cucumber
- 400g Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- Cornichons, or baby gherkins, to serve
In a bowl, whisk together yoghurt, crumbled feta, herbs, garlic and lemon zest, season with salt and pepper.
Heat the grill and line an oven tray with baking paper. Place the pieces of sourdough onto the tray and brush with olive oil. Grill on both sides until golden and crisp.
Cut the cucumber down the center lengthways then cut into angled slices. Add to the yoghurt mixture and stir to combine.
Serve the toast topped with cucumbers, ribbons of smoked salmon and a little extra dill and salt and pepper.
Note: The cucumbers will release water in time so this is best made and served immediately.