Regal Sweet Chilli & Thai Noodle Salad
- 360g Regal Marlborough King Salmon Fillet
- 3 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated fresh
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt
- 125g rice noodles
- 1/2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1/3 cucumber, julienned
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 70g snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, fresh
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, leaves
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, fresh
- 1/2 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped roasted
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Drizzle the sweet chilli sauce over the salmon and fan bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook noodles for 2-3 minutes or until al dente. Drain then place in a large bowl of cold water. Set aside.
In a small bowl, combine salad dressing