Regal Smoked Chilli, Honey & Lime with Paprika Wedges and Chunky Salsa
- 360g Regal Marlborough King Salmon Fillet
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1/2 avocados, ripe , peeled and quartered
- 8 - 10 cherry tomato, cut in half
- 1/2 red capsicum, cored and diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 green chilli, diced
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon juice, only
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp tamari sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
Heat oven to 180ºC.
Cut potatoes in half lengthways then slice each half into 4 long wedges. Place on lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
Mix together smoked paprika, garlic powder, sea salt and cracked pepper. Sprinkle over potato wedges and toss until well distributed. Bake for 20 minutes then reduce the heat to 180ºC. Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl, drizzle the glaze over the salmon and fan bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
In a bowl combine cherry tomatoes, capsicum, red onion, chilli, coriander and lime juice. Serve alongside salmon fillets, wedges and avocado.