Regal Manuka Honey & Soy Oven Ready Salmon with Soba Noodle Salad
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Oven temperature: 180° C
Rate this recipe
- 2 packets of Regal Oven Ready Salmon, Manuka Honey and Soy
- 250g soba noodles
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup edamame beans, shelled
- 1 avocado, cut into quarters
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 3cm piece of ginger, fresh
- 1 garlic, clove, finely chopped
Heat oven to 180ºC fan bake. Remove outer sleeve and the plastic film from the Regal Oven Ready tray. Drizzle the glaze over the salmon and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cook noodles until just cooked through or using packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
In a jar, combine dressing ingredients. Shake until combined and emulsified.
Place remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl. Add the noodles and dressing and gently toss to combine.
Serve soba noodle salad topped with salmon and toasted sesame seeds.