Regal Manuka Honey & Soy Salmon with Soba Noodle Salad
- 2 x Regal Marlborough King Salmon Fillet
- 250g soba noodles
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup edamame beans, shelled
- 1 avocado, cut into quarters
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 3cm piece of ginger, fresh
- 1 garlic, clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
Heat oven to 180ºC fan bake. Drizzle the glaze over the salmon and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cook noodles until just cooked through or using packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
In a jar, combine dressing ingredients. Shake until combined and emulsified.
Place remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl. Add the noodles and dressing and gently toss to combine.
Serve soba noodle salad topped with salmon and toasted sesame seeds.