Regal Salmon Brunch Platter
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 8
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 200g of Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 1 portion of Regal Salmon Hot Smoked
- Sweet fruit chutney
- Basil Pesto
- 1 tub of sour cream & chives dip, (or your choice of creamy spread)
- 5 free range eggs
- wholegrain mustard
- sundried tomatoes, or roasted peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lemon
- salad greens
- basil leaves
- 2 loaves of sourdough, (any farm style bread will do)
- salt and pepper
Transfer dips, chutney, pesto and mustard into small dipping bowls.
Cook the eggs. Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil. Gently drop eggs into the water and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer eggs to cold water. Once cooled, peel the eggs and cut into halves.
Toast slices of bread.
Prepare the fresh ingredients, slice tomatoes, avocados and lemon.
Arrange ingredients on to a large platter. Scatter lemon slices and fresh herbs around the board to garnish.