Crispy Hash Bites with Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 100g Regal Cold Smoked Salmon, sliced into ribbons
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, wedges
- 50g crème fraiche
- 10g chives, finely chopped
- 10g fresh dill, finely chopped
- 4 potatoes, grated
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp corn flour
- 1 Tbsp parsley, flaked or fresh chopped
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- rock salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Wash then finely grate potato, combining it with the other ingredients to form the hash bite mixture in a bowl.
Then, allocate the mixture into a muffin tin and proceed to bake it at 200 degrees at fan force for approximately 15 minutes, or until a golden hue is achieved.
While the hash bites are baking, mix the crème fraiche ingredients together.
Once the hash bites are out of the oven, place finely sliced red onion rings atop them and luxuriate in a dollop of the exquisite crème fraiche mixture.
For the grand finale, slice some cold smoked salmon into delicate ribbons and arrange them atop the hash bites. Garnish with chives, dill, and a dash of invigorating lemon juice. Enjoy!