Regal Oven Ready Manuka Honey & Soy with Sticky Rice & Bok Choy
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- Regal Manuka Honey & Soy Glazed Oven Ready Fresh Salmon
- 1 cup medium grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh grated
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches of bok choy, cut in half lengthways
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Sesame seeds, toasted
Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray.
In a saucepan, combine rice, 2 cups of cold water and salt. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook covered for 20 minutes or until water has completely absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 5 minutes.
Remove outer sleeve and plastic film from the Regal Oven Ready tray. Drizzle the glaze over the salmon and fan bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat sesame oil in a large saucepan over a moderate heat. Add the ginger and garlic and fry for 3 minutes. Add the bok choy, soy sauce and 1/4 of a cup of boiling water. Increase the heat, cover and cook for 3 minutes or until bok choy has wilted. Remove lid and fry for a further 2 minutes.
Serve salmon fillets on a bed of sticky rice and alongside bok choy. Finish with toasted sesame seeds, spring onion and fresh chilli.