Regal Manuka Wood Roasted Salmon, Honey Sweet Potato and Chickpea Salad
- 2 x 3.5 oz packs of Regal Double Manuka Wood Roasted Salmon
- 2 cups of mixed salad greens, such as rocket and watercress
- 3.5 oz of feta, crumbled
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 10 baby carrots, washed
- 1 red onion, ends removed and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 14oz tin of chickpeas, drained
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 garlic, clove, minced
- sea salt
- cracked pepper
Heat oven to 390ºF and line 1-2 baking trays with baking paper.
Place the sweet potato wedges, carrots and red onion wedges on the baking trays and top with olive oil, smoked paprika and salt and pepper, toss to coat. Bake for 25 minutes or until just beginning to color, turn the vegetables and drizzle over the honey. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until sweet potato is golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan. Add the chickpeas, garlic, smoked paprika and honey and fry over a medium/high heat until golden and crispy.
In a small jar, combine all dressing ingredients. Shake well to incorporate.
Toss salad greens in dressing and place on a serving platter. Top with roasted vegetables, fried chickpeas, chunks of Regal King smoked salmon and feta.