Smoked Salmon Quiche Recipe
- Difficulty: Medium
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Oven temperature: 190° F
- 3.5oz of Regal Manuka Wood Smoked Salmon
- 14oz of crusty pie pastry
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh dill
- cracked pepper
- Roll pastry out to 2mm thickness and use to line a 20cm quiche dish.
- Trim edges by rolling rolling pin over the edge of the dish.
- Bake blind at 190 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Remove baking blind material and return pastry to oven for 2 minutes to dry out.
- Lightly beat eggs and milk together until combined.
- Mix in herbs, salt and pepper.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell.
- Cut salmon into 1cm strips and arrange over the egg mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 40 minutes or until quiche is set.
- Serve with a green salad.