Easter Breakfast! Regal Wood Roasted Salmon & Feta Muffins
- 70z of Regal Wood Roasted Salmon, flaked
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 10.5oz of plain flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup of edam cheese, grated
- 1 egg, size 7
- 2.7oz of rice bran oil
- 8.4oz of milk
- 3.5oz of feta, cubed
Heat oven to 392ºF and grease a 12 hole muffin tin.
Heat olive oil in a small sauté pan over a medium heat. Add the diced red onion and fry for 4 minutes or until translucent but not yet brown. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, whisk the flour and baking powder. Add the salt, pepper, herbs and cheese, stir to combine. Add the egg, oil and milk and mix thoroughly. Fold through the onions, flaked Regal King salmon and feta.
Spoon into muffin holes and bake for 20 minutes.