Jerk Salmon Fillets with Spicy Mango Salad
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 8 oz Regal Beech Wood Hot Smoked Salmon
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, small, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lime, Zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
Spicy Mango Salad:
- 2 mangos, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into thin ribbons
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, fresh
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Pour over salmon, cover and set aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Bring barbecue grill to a medium heat.
In a bowl, combine all salad ingredients and gently toss. Set aside.
Place salmon in oven proof dish and broil for up to 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Serve salmon fillets with mango salad and lime wedges.