One Pan Creamy Regal Salmon Garlic Pasta
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 2x 3.5oz packs of Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 200-300g of fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- Handful of herbs - thyme, parsley etc.
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Heat a large, deep pan on medium. Add butter, crushed garlic and chopped herbs. Fry for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in stock, cream and water.
- Add in pasta. Make sure it is fully submerged into the water.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes (or to packet instructions), stirring often to make sure the pasta doesn’t stick together.
- The liquid should thicken as the pasta cooks.
- Stir in the cheese and season with salt and pepper (to taste)
- Serve immediately and top with Regal Cold Smoked Salmon