Cold Smoked Salmon Brunch Bagels Recipe
- 2x 3.5 oz of Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 4 bagels, halved horizontally
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 small telegraph cucumber
- 1 small red onion
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 1.5 oz of baby rocket, optional
- 4 lemon wedges, to serve
1. Toast bagels until golden.
2. Meanwhile, stir together cream cheese and chives until well combined. Season with a little salt and pepper.
3. Use a vegetable peeler or mandolin to slice the cucumber into long, thin ribbons. Thinly slice onion.
4. Spread cut sides of bagels with cream cheese mixture. Top with cucumber ribbons, Regal Cold Smoked Salmon slices, onion, capers and rocket, if using. Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing over the top.