Regal Smoked Salmon Winter Platter
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 5
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 200g of Regal Salmon Hot Smoked
- 1 pear
- dried figs
- prunes, or grapes
- creamy blue cheese
- gouda cheese
- your choice of creamy cheese
- 2 types of crackers, different shapes and texture for interest!
- green olives
- maple roasted almonds
Tip for arranging a platter: start with the large items, then begin to layer.
- Begin by placing the cheeses and Regal smoked salmon fillet on the board.
- Cut the pear into thin slices. Keep them in order and fan them out to create an interesting look!
- Arrange the crackers, nuts and dried fruit and pear around the cheese and smoked salmon.
- Add any extra fresh herbs or seasonings to the salmon.
- Serve straight away as the pear will start to go brown.