Regal Chili, Honey & Ginger Salmon
- 2 Regal King Fresh Fillets, skin removed
- 3 tablespoons of sambal oelek
- 2 tablespoons honey, runny
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic, clove finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon of sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil, for frying
Sticky white rice:
Cut Regal King Salmon fillets into 1inch cubes. Place in a bowl with the sambal oelek, honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan. Add the salmon cubes and reserve any marinade left sitting in the bowl. Fry salmon on all sides until golden and cooked through, roughly 2-3 minutes. Add any remaining marinade to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
Serve with steamed greens and sticky white rice, finish with toasted sesame seeds.