Smoked Salmon & Pea Smash on Sourdough Recipe
- 2 x 3.5oz packs of Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 3 cups peas, frozen, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon good quality olive oil
- 2.5oz of feta, crumbled
- 1 garlic cloves, mince
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- cracked pepper
- 4 - 6 slices of sourdough
- basil leaves, to garnish
Using a stick blender or food processor, blitz half of the peas until mash but not smooth. Place in a large bowl along with the remaining peas, olive oil, feta, minced garlic, mint, zest of lemon and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Grill sourdough until lightly golden. Top with pea smash, Regal smoked salmon and fresh basil or other herbs.