Regal Smoked Salmon Pitas with Garlic and Dill Yoghurt
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 3.5 oz Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup plain yoghurt, unsweetened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mesclun salad greens
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 oz feta, crumbled cheese
- 4 pita pockets
- cracked pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon fresh dill, plain yoghurt and minced garlic, set aside.
Heat a large cast iron pan over a medium heat. Fry pitas on both sides until warmed through but still soft.
Top pitas with filling ingredients, drizzle over yoghurt and garnish with remaining chopped dill. Serve with a squeeze of lemon.