Easter Recipe! Regal Smoked Salmon Toasties
Smoked salmon filling:
- 7oz of Regal Wood Roasted Salmon
- 7oz of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of fresh chives, or spring onion or your choice of herbs
- 2 tablespoons of capers, chopped
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 8 slices of country style bread, or sourdough
- Colby cheese
- Sweet fruit chutney, optional
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add chopped chives, Regal King smoked salmon, capers, salt and pepper. Mix together until fully combined.
Butter both slices of bread. Flip one slice over (so buttered side is on the bottom) spread on the salmon filling. Add sauerkraut, chutney and cheese slices on the top. Put the other slice of bread on top (buttered side upwards). Place on the toasted sandwich press. Toast until golden and cheese has melted.