Smoked Salmon Lox Poke Bowl Recipe
- Difficulty: Medium
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 2 x 3.5oz packs of Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 1 cup of brown rice, or quinoa
- 2 handfuls of salad greens
- 1 cup of edamame beans, shelled
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated/julienned
- 2 radishes, grated
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- cilantro, leaves, chopped
- sesame seeds
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise, or 1/3 cup tahini + 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, or tamari
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of miso paste
- 1 garlic, clove
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha, or chilli sauce (optional)
Cook 1 cup of rice according the packet instructions. Once cooked, set aside.
Add mayo (or tahini + water), soy sauce, honey, miso paste, garlic and sriracha into a blender. Blend to combine. Cover and put in the fridge.
Prep fresh produce:
Steam the edamame beans until cooked. Prep the carrots, radishes, spring onion and coriander.
Assemble the bowls:
Add salad greens and rice to the base.
Arrange carrots, edamame beans, radish, avocado and Regal Smoked Salmon lox on top.
Garnish with spring onion, cilantro and sesame seeds.
Drizzle dressing over the top.