Regal Hot Smoked Salmon Burger
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, good quality
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 6 brioche burger buns
- 25 grams butter, softened
- 6 x 3.5oz packs of Regal Beech Wood Hot Smoked Salmon
- 2 avocados, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 large cos Lettuce
- lemon, wedges
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, capers, lemon zest, dill, parsley and red onion. Season with salt and pepper.
Bring grill to a medium heat. Grill salmon for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Alternatively, fry in a non-stick fry pan.
Cut burger buns in half and smear butter on the cut side of buns. Grill on buttered sides until golden brown.
Top buns with herby mayo, avocado, lettuce, radishes and chunks of grilled salmon. Squeeze a little lemon juice on top and season with salt and pepper.