Salmon Poke Bowls
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Rate this recipe
- 1/2 cups sushi rice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 10.5oz of Regal Salmon Fillets, cubed and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, black and white, toasted
- 2 teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup soy beans, frozen podded
- 1 quartered avocados
- 4 baby or 1/2 a large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- nori, Shredded
Soak rice in a bowl of cold water for 3 minutes. Drain, wash and drain again. Place rice, salt and 2 3/4 of a cup of cold water in a large pot with a lid. Bring to the boil, place the lid on top and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes then remove from heat. Set aside covered.
Place cubed Regal salmon and marinade ingredients in a bowl, gently mix to combine.
Place frozen soy beans in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Once completely defrosted, drain and set aside.
Remove lid from rice and fluff up with a fork. Add rice vinegar and gently stir through. Divide rice between bowls.
Arrange salad and salmon on top and finish with shredded nori. Serve with pickled ginger and extra sesame seeds.